Lip dub – The newest viral sensation
I’m probably horribly late on this, but I still think it’s pretty cool…video
Why is this cool?
1) The whole office seems to be having a blast. Is this not the kind of place you would give your left nut to work at?
3) It’s freakin Harvey Danger! Seriously, anybody who rocks out to underrated, semi-forgotten 90s alt rock bands deserves major probs. When it’s an entire company rocking out, well, there aren’t enough fist bumps in the universe to show my approval.
4) Something about the guy who sings the ‘You cut off my legs now I’m an amputee, goddamn you’ line makes me smile. I can’t put my finger on it, he’s just likeable, in a goofy, short guy kind of way.
6) The bizarre interpretive dance on the floor done by a guy wearing a t-shirt that has an acronym standing for Sandwhich I’d Like to Fuck. I have dreams that look a lot like this, but they also involve Scooby Doo, a tub of mayo and Gary Busey.
7) I’ve been to punk rock concerts that had crappier mosh pits than the one at the end. I’d like to think somebody took the oppurtunity to feel up the Zoey Deschanel-alike while filming.
8) They’re drinking wine and beer. In their office. At some point in the afternoon. While singing Flagpole Sitta. With at least 5 awesomely cute girls present. How do I apply?